UC501 IPPBX is an upgraded version of UC500. It can be pre-installed with OpenVox IPPBX system or other open-source communication system chosen by customers. It has built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) and full PBX functions to meet different usage scenarios.
The UC501 is equipped with up to 8 analog ports and 2 Ethernet interfaces for seamlessly integrating VoIP trunks and your existing PSTN lines. In addition, UC501 supports a wide selection of codecs and signaling protocols, including G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, OPUS, AMR-NB/WB, SILK, G723.1 G726, G729, GSM, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264 , VP8. Taking full advantages of open source platform, the UC Series appliances support industry standard SIP trunks, IAX2 trunks, analog PSTN trunks, and analog station trunks.
In addition, the UC501 is modular in design, equipped with 2FXO/2FXS/1FXO&1FXS modules, and with a detachable chassis, users can easily change the port type or expand the system.
- Up to 800 extension register
- 100 concurrent calls with G.729 codec
- 300 concurrent calls with G.711 codec
- Recommended User Capacity: 60
- Recording: 86,000 mins (.gsm); 9,500 mins (.wav)
- Voicemail: 86,000 mins (.gsm); 9,500 mins (.wav)
- Network Interface: 1*10/100M LAN port，1*10/100M WAN port
- USB Port: 1×USB 2.0 for external storage or disaster recovery system
- External Storage: 1×SD slot, support up to 128G
- Telephony Interfaces: FXS/FXO interface, Optional
- Storage: 16GB Onboard Flash
- RAM: DDR3 1GB
- 1 MIC Interface: Audio Input
- 1 SPK Interface: Audio Output
- Power Consumption: 12V/1.3A,16W Maximum
- Operational Temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 65 °C
- Size: 250*147*44mm
- Weight: 858g